There are wide variety of options of ground transportation available. It’s no more a big headache to look for a car, cab, or bus on an unknown land. You land from a plane on airport then you can either opt for casual or formal vehicle depending upon the nature of your visit and destination.

It is not just America that has busy airports; check out this story at anna.aero about how busy UAE airports are:

UAE’s top three airports transport nearly half a billion passengers since 2011; Dubai targets 83 million; flydubai fastest growing home carrier

13 July 2016

Situated in the Middle East, the UAE (United Arab Emirates) is home to approximately 9.35 million people (2013). What makes the UAE so unique is that just under 17% (1.4 million) of the nation’s population are Emirati citizens, with the remaining 83% (7.8 million) being expatriates, with India (27%), Pakistan (12%) and Bangladesh (7.3%) being the top three expatriate origins. Established in December 1971, the country is a federation of seven emirates. The constituent emirates are Abu Dhabi (which serves as the capital), Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain.

Although the UAE has the most diversified economy in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the nation’s economy remains extremely reliant on oil (with more than 85% of the economy based on oil exports in 2009), with the main exception being Dubai. Petroleum and natural gas continue to play a central role in the economy, especially in Abu Dhabi.

Read More Here..

If you are going to a business meeting directly from airport then you should opt for a luxurious SUV, limousine, or a Camaro. It all depends upon your wish. You must make sure that you have a reservation for ground transportation in a car fleet services in that town before so that you don’t have to wait longer.

Check out this interesting story by E.D.W. Lynch at http://laughingsquid.com about driverless electric cars at Heathrow Airport:

Heathrow Airport Unveils Driverless Electric Car Transport System

by E.D.W. Lynch at 5:33 pm on September 23, 2011

To shuttle travelers between the airport and an outlying parking lot, London Heathrow Airport has launched a driverless personal rapid transit system (see a video report by ITN). The system, by UK-based ULTra PRT, consists of computer controlled electric cars that seat up to 6 passengers.

Check out cool photos here..

See the electric cars in action in this video by ODN:

With internet access, everywhere, its no longer a pain to order your rental car service even when you are on the airport. The purpose of car fleet rental services is to offer round the clock quick and comfortable service.

So no worries if you are in an unknown town and want to explore the whereabouts, you can just order a car fleet ground transportation services. It’s a safe, convenient, and most comfortable way to travel around the city and attend your meetings without asking for venue directions at every signal spot.

executivecarservice.com is one of the most reputable names for car hire.

Leave a Comment